Improve the Performance of Your Campaigns
The Household Deposits ScoreSM is a discrete score that enables sales and marketing professionals with the ability to materially improve the performance of their deposits campaigns.
Features of the Household Deposits Score Include:
- Provides an estimate of total household deposit balances held at financial institutions
- Is an ideal score for direct marketers of deposit products, e.g., checking, savings, money market, CD
- Assigns each U.S. household to one of five deposit stratifications:
- Greater than $50,000
- Between $25,000 and $49,999
- Between $10,000 and $24,999
- Between $5,000 and $9,999
- Less than $5,000
- Intentionally excludes fewer liquid investments held in retirement accounts, brokerage accounts, and mutual funds
- Specifically estimates household deposit balances, unlike other scores (e.g., income estimates, asset estimates) which are sub-optimal proxies.
Better Precision. Better Results.
With access to a dedicated score that predicts household deposit balance levels, marketers can now:
- Precisely target prospect households based on their true potential, i.e., the deposit balances that households are likely to maintain at financial institutions
- Systematically estimate share of deposit wallet for current customers that can in turn be used to inform cross-sell and up-sell programs
Household Deposits ScoreSM is a household-level score and is therefore more accurate than zip-code based scores that assume your neighbors and you have the same financial profile, e.g., income, assets, deposits, etc.
The score was developed by First Manhattan Consulting Group (FMCG), in conjunction with Experian. FMCG, one of the premier financial services consulting firms, has been building innovative segmentation frameworks and campaign tools for more than 25 years.