What is the FFIEC?
This council is an interagency group, consisting of:
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (FRB)
- The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
This council outlines uniform principles, standards, and reporting forms and systems for the federal examination of financial institutions, holding companies and related subsidiaries. This guidance empowers financial institutions to assess their risk, safeguard customer information, prevent money laundering and terrorist financing, and overall reduce fraud and identity theft in their portfolios.
Leverage sophisticated knowledge-based authentication, as well as enable flexible, multifactor authentication capabilities.
Work with specialized advisors who assess current authentication strategies and help meet compliance.
Information security programs
Lean on our trusted fraud and identity platform to spot fraudulent transactions fast.